Entrepreneurship comes with
- Income tax matters (self-assessment taxes, withholdings, tax car orders) can be done by the guardians in MyTax.
- A minor’s wages and comparable income can only be considered their own income if they have actively participated in the work for which the money is paid.
- A minor’s income is subject to the same kinds of tax regulations as everyone else.
- Sole entrepreneur taxation and tax reporting (vero.fi).
- 4H entrepreneur and taxation in Finnish (4H-akatemia.fi).
- Junior Achievement Finland study programmes in taxation/income-generating activity in Finnish (vero.fi).
- Find out the effect of income on taxation and grants from the perspective of the children and parents’ incomes, for example (vero.fi)
- Income for minors in Finnish (minilex.fi).
- Student grants and parents’ income (kela.fi).
- Tax card for children and youths (vero.fi).
- Wage, pension and grant tax rates (vero.fi).
- Tax information for young people 2020 in Finnish (Tax Administration YouTube channel).